Complete your vintage look with the XDS Loretta retro style bicycle. With the Loretta you’ll return to the effortless grace of cycling in a bygone era. This bike emphasises style through simplicity without sacrificing comfort. The Loretta’s aluminium alloy frame both emulates a classic style of bike, and focuses on comfort and control. A lightweight and stiff alloy frame allows riding to be both agile and efficient. Mounting and dismounting is simple and safer over the low step-through frame. Ride with confidence in any outfit with colour-matched mudguards and chainguard that keep you clean from the grime of the road and grease of the chain.
As the saying goes, black goes with everything, so with a subtle black frame, the Loretta really is the perfect accessory. The colour is offset by a front wicker basket that offers a practical option for storage, along with a rear alloy rack. Wide sweptback handlebars and a comfort sprung saddle encourage a healthier riding posture.
The Loretta makes it easier for you to get around. Take charge of the 8 speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain to simplify your ride through undulating terrains. Find even greater control with reliable Tektro V-Brakes. Control your descent gently or stop urgently with a trustworthy braking system.Discover the effortless charm of the XDS Loretta retro style bike.
- Low Step-Through Alloy Frame: Experience the ease of riding on a lightweight aluminium alloy frame that is nimble and easily manoeuvrable. The Low Step-Through design makes mounting and dismounting both safe and simple even in a dress or casual wear.
- Shimano Altus Drivetrain: Adapt to your terrain easily with an 8-Speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain. Find the perfect gear ratio for climbing through hills or riding across flats.
- Tektro V-Brakes: Trust in the reliable stopping power of Tektro alloy V-Brakes.
- Carrying Capacity: Front basket and rear rack make riding with your valuables simpler and safer.
- Supportive Posture: The comfortable Cionlli rail and spring saddle and swept back handlebars encourage riding with an upright posture for better spinal support.
There are no reviews yet.